This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Reese’s peanut butter dip is a rich and creamy treat that tastes great on just about anything. It’s the perfect crowd-pleasing and easy recipe to wow your party guests.
We love sweet dips for parties, and have made everything from a delicious Funfetti Dip to a chocolatey Oreo Fluff recipe. Now we’re adding this decadent Reese’s peanut butter dip and it’s the perfect way turn your favorite candy into an indulgent dessert dip.
Not only is this sweet dessert dip addictively good, but it’s also quick and easy to make. Need a last-minute party recipe that’s sure to impress? This is the recipe for you!
Kids and adults alike will go nuts for this treat, and it’s easy enough that the kids can even help you make it. Great with all your favorite dippers but so good that you’ll want to eat it with a spoon, this simple recipe deserves a spot on your next party menu!
💖Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Easy – With just a few basic ingredients, this no bake dessert couldn’t be any easier to prepare. All you have to do is mix!
Great for Reese’s Lovers – The classic chocolate and peanut butter flavor combination is one of our favorites. Fans of Reese’s peanut butter cups will go crazy for this creamy and delicious dip.
Perfect for Parties – Dips are the perfect party food, and this sweet version tastes great with all kinds of sides and dippers. You can easily build a fun party dessert platter that’ll be a big hit with your guests.
- Creamy peanut butter
- Softened cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped (or mini peanut butter cups)
👩🏼🍳How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip
Step 1: Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until smooth.
Step 2: Fold in the peanut butter cups and chocolate chips with a spatula or wooden spoon.
Step 3: Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips & Tricks
- Avoid using a natural peanut butter for this recipe. No-stir varieties will produce a smoother and creamier dip.
- You can substitute M&Ms or chopped chocolate bars for the mini chocolate chips. For extra peanut butter flavor, mix in some Reese’s Pieces instead.
- Be sure that you allow the cream cheese to reach room temperature before you start mixing. If your cream cheese is too cold, it won’t mix well, and your dip may be lumpy.
How Should I Store Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip?
It’s doubtful that you’ll have any of this delicious dip left over. However, if you do, you can store leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep for 3-4 days.
What Can I Use for Dipping?
There are so many delicious options! We especially love the sweet and salty combo of this dip with pretzels. You can also try apple slices or other fresh fruit, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or your favorite cookies.
More Peanut Butter Desserts
If you liked this Reese’s peanut butter cup dip, you’ll love these simple desserts too!
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter And Coconut No Bake Cookies
- Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together until smooth.8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fold in the peanut butter cups and chocolate chips with a spatula or wooden spoon.1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter cups
- Transfer to your serving bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Be sure that the cream cheese is room temperature before you add it. If your cream cheese is too cold, it won’t mix well, and could make the dip lumpy.