This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Disney princess Ariel paper doll craft is a super cute Disney activity that your little princess will love. The best part is that it’s as much fun for grown-ups to make as it is for the little ones!
This post contains affiliate links
If you’ve been missing Disney as much as we have, you’re going to love this cute paper craft. Even though we can’t go to the parks, we’ve been having fun bringing Disney home by watching Disney princess movies on Disney+ and coloring plenty of Disney princess coloring pages. We’ve even made some other Disney princess crafts similar to this one. We started with an adorable Belle paper doll and then made a Rapunzel paper doll so that she’d have a friend.
Princess Ariel Paper Doll Craft
Of course we couldn’t leave Ariel out! She’s one of our favorites and I can’t even count the number of Ariel dresses my girls went through when they were younger! We’ve even kept the Ariel wedding dress, though my girls haven’t fit into it for years. Ashling BEGGED for it and she looked so cute in it, how could I possibly say no!
We got our money’s worth too because she wore it everywhere we went!
That’s why we couldn’t make Disney paper crafts without including Ariel! Grab some craft paper and scissors and have some fun with it!
- Print the Ariel paper doll template.
- Select a paper for the skin tone and choose mint, green, orange and purple colored craft papers for the rest.
- Trace the hair pattern on the orange paper and the body base on skin toned paper.
- Trace the fin and tale on mint and green colored paper.
- Use purple paper to trace the top.
- Cut a slit along the traced line in the hair template. Take the body base cutout and slide the head through the slit in the bottom. Glue together.
- Use a green marker to draw a scalloped pattern on the tail..
- Take the top pattern and the fin pattern and glue them to the tail pattern on the body base.
- Draw the eyes, nose and mouth with a black marker.
The great thing about this Ariel paper doll craft is that it’s not just for the kids. The grownups will have just as much fun and and it’s a great mommy/daughter craft to make together!
Which Disney craft would you make first, Ariel, Rapunzel or Belle? Stay tuned because I’ve got ANOTHER princess just around the corner!
If you liked this princess craft, you might want to check these fun Disney princess ideas too…
Disney Princess List (and fun facts too)