This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Dirty Irishman cocktail is the perfect drink for any St. Patrick’s Day party. With both Jameson Irish whiskey and Baileys Irish cream, it’s a deliciously sweet and boozy drink for celebrating all things Irish!
Looking for some great cocktail recipes for St. Patty’s Day? Fans of boozy coffee drinks will love this Dirty Irishman Cocktail. This coffee-based treat is like an iced Irish coffee with the sweet and creamy addition of Baileys Irish cream.
With the perfect amount of sweetness, a rich coffee flavor, and a fun boozy kick, this is one of our favorite drink recipes. It’s super easy to make, and so creamy and sweet that you won’t even need to serve dessert!
This indulgent Irish coffee cocktail is perfect for St. Patty’s Day and guaranteed to bring plenty of festive Irish cheer to any celebration.
💖 Why We Love This Recipe
Perfect for St. Patty’s Day – With both Irish cream and Irish whiskey, this simple cocktail is a delicious way to add a little extra fun to your party. It also makes a great after dinner drink!
It’s Easy – You only need four ingredients and a quick shake in a cocktail shaker to make this popular drink.
Great for Coffee Drinkers – Love a good espresso martini or an Irish coffee? Then this creamy and sweet coffee-based cocktail is for you!
- Fresh brewed strong coffee
- Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Heavy cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cherries for topping
👩🏼🍳How to Make a Dirty Irishman Cocktail
Step 1: Add Baileys, Jameson, coffee, and ice cubes to your cocktail shaker.
Step 2: Pour heavy cream over the top. Shake well to combine.
Step 3: Pour the drink into your cocktail glass and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- If you have a food scale, set it to ounces and measure the ingredients as you pour them into your cocktail glass. You’ll never have to dirty a measuring cup.
- If you don’t have heavy cream, half and half also works in this cocktail.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring before shaking and you’ll have a green version that’s perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
- Add a green sugar rim and top with green sprinkles for an extra festive touch.
Can I Use a Different Kind of Whiskey?
Sure, if you don’t have Jameson, you could use any kind of Irish or Canadian Whiskey. Bourbon will also work in this recipe.
What Kind of Glass Should I Use for Serving?
A clear coffee mug is perfect, but you can also use a rocks glass, and old-fashioned glass, or even a small mason jar.
☘️ More St. Patty’s Day Drinks and Shots
- St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
- Shamrock Punch
- 33+ St. Patrick’s Day Drinks Worth Celebrating
- Baileys Chocolate Pudding Shots
Dirty Irishman Cocktail
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Jameson Whiskey
- 3 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- 1 ounces heavy cream
- whipped cream for topping
- cherry for topping
- Add ice cubes, Baileys, Jameson and coffee to your cocktail shaker.Ice, 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream, 2 ounces Jameson Whiskey, 3 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- Add the heavy cream and shake well to combine.1 ounces heavy cream
- Pour the drink into your cocktail glass and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!whipped cream, cherry
- If you don’t have heavy cream, you can make this cocktail with half and half instead.
- For a more festive and more colorful St. Patrick’s Day drink, add a few drops of green food coloring before shaking.