Mummy Pizza makes the perfect Halloween food for kids and they’ll have just as much fun making it as they will eating it!
I noticed that I have more Halloween desserts then anything else (these Candy Corn Pretzels are a favorite) so now I’m changing it up. I wanted something fun that we could make for dinner before we go trick-or-treating. Mummy Pizza couldn’t be more perfect and it makes great Halloween party food too.
Preheat the oven to 350° and place open sandwich roll face up on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, season with garlic powder and bake for 5 minutes. While bread is baking, pull string cheese apart.
Once the bread is toasted, take it out of the oven and top with marinara sauce.
Add three slices of pepperoni to each one.
Top with string cheese. Don’t even worry about making it perfectly straight…it looks better it you make it a little uneven.
Add candy eyes and your mummy pizza is ready to eat.
You can never go wrong with pizza and mummy pizza makes such a fun Halloween food!
Serve these spooky treats, then have some fun making these no-carve pumpkin ideas.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place each sandwich half face up on baking sheet and brush with melted butter
- Season with garlic powder and bake for 5 minutes, until bread is toasted
- While the bread is toasting, pull string cheese apart
- Remove bread from oven and top with marinara sauce
- Add three slices of pepperoni to each, then top with string cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with candy eyes and enjoy your spooky treat
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 694mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 9g
Want more Halloween fun? Check out these posts…