This Princess Jasmine paper doll craft is a fun kids activity that little Disney princess fans will love. All you need is the Jasmine template and craft paper and you’re ready to get creative with adorable Disney princess craft!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone that knows me knows that I’m a little Disney obsessed! I love the parks, the movies and especially the Disney princesses. I always have and always wanted to have a little girl to share my love of princesses. It took me all of two seconds after I was told I’d be having a girl to start buying pretty pink dresses and planning a Disney Princess room!
Princess Jasmine Paper Doll Craft
Lately I’ve been sharing lots of Disney crafts and this Princess Jasmine craft is next on the princess list. I love how cute these are and you can use them for all kinds of different things!
There are lots of ways to use these too. They can be played with as is or turned into any of the following:
- Toilet paper roll craft (just glue to the front of a roll)
- Room decor
- Greeting card
- Birthday party activity
- Bookmark (just glue to a popsicle stick)
Ready to get started?
- Choose black, brown, blue and yellow craft papers and trace the template. Cut out the pieces.
- Cut a slit along the inner line of the hair, then attach small strips of blue between the braided parts of the hair.
- From the bottom side, slide the top of the head through the slit in the hair. Be sure to keep the head on top of the hair pattern. Glue the two pieces together, then glue the tiara.
- Glue the sandals to the bottom part of the outfit, then attach the hand cutouts to the sleeves.
- Glue the top of the outfit to the top of the body.
- Attach the bottom of the outfit to the bottom of the body, then glue on the jewelry.
- Use a black marker to draw the eyes, nose and month.
- If you want to add a little more detail, use a blue marker to add shades or stripes to the outfit.
How fun was that? I love how cute this Jasmine Paper Doll turned out! It’s the perfect craft idea for a rainy day (and sunny ones too)!
Which Disney princess craft will you make next?
More Disney Fun
If you liked this Princess Jasmine paper doll craft, you’ll want to check these out too…