This Disney princess Moana paper doll craft is such a fun Disney activity for little princesses. The best part is that the grown-ups will love making it as much as the little ones!
This post contains affiliate links
We’re totally missing Disney these days but we’re still having plenty of fun watching Disney princess movies on Disney+ and coloring of Disney princess coloring pages. We’ve even made Disney princess crafts like a Belle paper doll.Of course, Belle needed friends so now I have a Rapunzel paper doll and an Ariel paper craft too.
Princess Moana Paper Doll Craft
Ever since we saw Moana for the first time, we’ve been totally obsessed. It’s one of our favorite soundtracks and I even play it when my girls aren’t around…I’m definitely still a kid at heart!
That’s why this Moana paper doll is just as much fun for the grownups as it is for the kids. Plus, with all the extra time we’ve had at home lately, it’s a great craft for us all to make together and we can take turns making the different princesses. Now, put on some Disney music, grab your supplies and let’s get crafting!
- Choose colored craft papers to match Moana's skin tone, dress and accessories.
- Use the traceable template to trace and cut out the body on light brown paper, the hair on dark brown paper, the skirt pattern on cream or off-white and the top and patterns on red and orange papers.
- Next, cut a slit along the lines on the hair pattern.
- Slide the top of the head through the slit and glue.
- Glue the two long pieces to Moana's top and add the circles in the middle.
- Glue the top to the body.
- Take the smaller skirt and glue it to the top of the larger skirt.
- Fold the skirt accordion style and glue to the body.
- Glue the sash to the top of the skirt.
- Finally, use a black marker to draw Moana's eyes, nose and mouth and a red marker to give her some pretty, rosy cheeks.
How cute is this Moana paper doll? We love Disney crafts and this one is so perfect for a rainy day!
If you love the Disney princesses, you’ll definitely want to check out this next post…
Disney Princess List (and fun facts too)
Want more fun rainy day ideas? Check these out…