This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Pumpkin Jello Shots are like a creamy pumpkin pie in a shot glass. They’re the perfect boozy and festive treat to get your fall parties started.
If you’re looking for the perfect fall Jello shot, you’ll love these easy pumpkin Jello shots. Unlike the typical fruity Jello shots, these have a creamy texture and a delicious pumpkin spice flavor.
Made with real pumpkin puree and unflavored gelatin, these shots also double as a decadent dessert. And with whipped cream vodka, butterscotch schnapps, and Rumchata, these will definitely get your guests in the mood to celebrate.
And if you thought Jello shots weren’t fancy enough for the holidays, these eye-catching treats will change your mind for sure. Like these Apple Cider Jello Shots, they’re perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving cocktails, or any holiday event.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Festive – You get the delicious flavor of pumpkin pie, so this simple recipe is a great addition to any fall party.
It’s Unique – Not your typical fruity Jello shot recipe, this pumpkin flavored shot is great when you want something unique to impress your guests.
Looks as Good as it Tastes – With their festive orange color, creamy topping and candy pumpkin garnish, these tasty shots will look perfect on your holiday party table.
- Knox unflavored gelatin
- Cold water, divided
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Butterscotch schnapps
- Whipped cream vodka
- 2 oz. plastic cups
- Whipped cream for topping
- Mellowcreme pumpkin candies
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots
Step 1: Place the Jello shot cups onto a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet and set aside. Combine 1 1/2 cups cold water and gelatin in a medium saucepan and whisk until gelatin is dissolved.
Step 2: Heat the gelatin mixture over medium heat, until steamy. Stir in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar and whisk until well combined. Continue stirring until the mixture is heated through and the sugar is dissolved.
Step 3: Remove from the heat. Add vodka, butterscotch schnapps and Rumchata to the mixture and whisk again until well combined.
Step 4: Pour the mixture evenly into the shot cups. Place the shots in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
Step 5: Just before serving, top each gelatin shot with whipped cream and a mellowcreme pumpkin.
Tips & Tricks
- If you can’t find whipped cream flavored vodka, you can substitute plain or vanilla vodka instead.
- To make the shots easier to remove from the cups, spray some coconut oil in the cups before pouring in the Jello mixture.
- Add some ground nutmeg on top of the whipped cream for even more delicious fall flavor.
Can I Make These Ahead Of Time
Sure – Just wait to add the whipped cream until you’re ready to serve them. Keep your shots in the fridge an airtight container or use the Jello shot cups that come with lids. They should last for up to 4-5 days.
Can I Freeze Them?
I wouldn’t recommend it, as freezing can alter both the taste and the texture of the shots.
More Fun Fall & Halloween Shots Recipes
If you loved these boozy treat, you’ll want to check these out too…
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
- Caramel Apple Jello Shots
- Halloween Jello Shots
- Easy Syringe Jello Shots
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots
- Apple Pie Shots
Pumpkin Jello Shots
- Place the Jello shot cups onto a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet and set aside. Pour 1 1/2 cups cold water into a medium saucepan and sprinkle the Knox gelatin on top. Whisk to combine.1 ½ cups cold water, 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin
- Heat the gelatin mixture over medium heat, until steamy. Whisk in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar. Continue stirring until the mixture is heated through and the sugar is dissolved.¼ cup pumpkin puree, ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, ¼ cup sugar
- Remove from the heat and whisk in whipped cream vodka, butterscotch schnapps and Rumchata.¼ cup whipped cream vodka, ¼ cup butterscotch schnapps, ¼ cup Rumchata
- Pour the mixture evenly into the shot cups. Place the shots in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, top each gelatin shot with whipped cream and a mellowcreme pumpkin.Whipped cream for topping, 12 mellowcreme pumpkin candies