This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot recipe turns your favorite sugary cereal into a fun and boozy adult treat. Creamy and sweet with plenty of delicious cinnamon flavor, these tasty shots are sure to liven up your next party!
Even if you haven’t had a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a long time, you probably still remember how amazing it tasted. And let’s not forget the creamy cinnamon-infused cereal milk – which was arguably the best part.
Now you can create an adult version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch using the spicy cinnamon flavor of Fireball whisky balanced with the creamy cinnamon vanilla flavor of RumChata. It’s the perfect sweet treat for your next party or happy hour.
This fun drinks tastes just like the cereal but in shot form, for a nostalgic taste of childhood with a fun adult twist!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s a Crowd Pleaser – Popular childhood treats turned into adult beverages are always a big hit at parties. Everyone will love this tasty adult treat!
It’s Quick and Easy – With just two ingredients in equal parts, this recipe is super easy to make and you can whip it up in a flash. No cocktail shaker, blender, or fancy bar equipment needed.
It’s Great for Brunch – Move over mimosas! Made with RumChata and Fireball cinnamon whiskey, this recipe is perfect for a fun boozy brunch. Next time you’re looking for a drink that’s a little more creative than the usual brunch cocktails, you’ll want to try this adult treat.
- Ground cinnamon
- Granulated sugar
- Fireball whiskey
- RumChata Liqueur
- Simple syrup (or corn syrup)
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots
Step 1: To rim the glass, you’ll need to add a shallow layer of simple syrup to a small plate. Add a ground cinnamon and sugar to another plate, mixing the two together. Dip the rim of the shot glass into the syrup, then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Step 2: Add 1 ounce of Fireball to your rimmed glass.
Step 3: Add an ounce of creamy RumChata and enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. Shots seriously don’t get much easier than this!
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to adjust your amounts for your glass size. Since the ingredients are in a one-to-one ratio this is super easy. We used 2 ounce shot glasses, but if yours are larger or smaller, you can adjust accordingly.
- For a special treat, you can skip the cinnamon sugar rim and used finely crushed Cinnamon Toast cereal instead. It will add even more yummy cinnamon flavoring to the shots! You can even top with whipped cream too!
- If you’re planning to make these for a party, you can put the Fireball and RumChata in the fridge to chill beforehand. Or you can make a large batch in a cocktail shaker and shake to chill, then pour into shot glasses.
You can! This recipe can be turned into a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cocktail recipe. Just double the amounts, serve over ice in a rocks glass and finish with a cinnamon stick garnish.
This drink makes a delicious dessert cocktail and may just become one of your favorite new RumChata drinks!
More Delicious Cocktails and Shots
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktails
- Caribbean Rum Punch
- Margarita Jello Shots
- Lemon Drop Shots
- Watermelon Mojitos
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
- To rim your shot glasses, add a shallow layer of simple syrup to a small plate. Add a ground cinnamon and sugar to another plate, mixing the two together. Dip the rim of your shot glasses into the corn syrup, then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.1 Tablespoon Simple syrup for rimming the shot glass, 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Add 1 ounce of Fireball whiskey to your rimmed glass.4 ounces Fireball Whiskey
- Add 1 ounce of RumChata. Enjoy!4 ounces RumChata