This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These delicious S’mores Bars have all the flavor and gooey texture of a s’more in an easy and convenient cereal bar. There’s no better way to recreate everyone’s favorite campfire treat – with no campfire required. It’s the perfect summer dessert!
Is there anyone who doesn’t love s’mores? The gooey toasted marshmallows, melty chocolate, and sweet graham crackers are a match made in heaven. Like my s’mores brownies, these s’mores bars have everything you love about the campfire treat in an addictively delicious cereal bar that’ll be the hit of your summer parties.
Golden Grahams cereal is the secret ingredient that gives these bars their sweet graham cracker taste. Mixed with melted butter and marshmallows and topped with Hershey bar pieces, the result is an irresistible bar with a gooey texture and a delicious s’more flavor.
Perfect for any summer party or event, these tasty treats are sure to be everyone’s new favorite summer treat! The grownups can even pair them with this tasty s’mores cocktail!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
Easy – With just 4 ingredients, these no bake s’mores bars are incredibly simple to make. They’re great if you need a last-minute dessert or fun treat for a party.
Portable – These convenient individual squares are super convenient to take to a party, a classroom event, or a sports game.
Budget Friendly – The ingredients are easy to find and relatively inexpensive, so you can make a large batch of these delicious bars to feed a crowd without spending a lot of money.
- Golden grahams cereal
- Salted butter
- Mini marshmallows, divided
- Hershey’s milk chocolate bar pieces
How To Make S’mores Bars
Step 1: Spray a 9×13 inch pan with nonstick spray and set aside. In a large pot, heat the butter over medium low heat until melted.
Step 2: Add in 5 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows and stir frequently. Continue until marshmallows are completely melted and the butter mixture is smooth.
Step 3: Remove from the heat. Stir in the Golden Grahams and the remaining 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows.
Step 4: Add half of the cereal marshmallow mixture to the 9×13 inch pan. Press it into an even layer.
Step 5: Break 1 1/2 of the Hershey bars apart and top the cereal layer with the chocolate pieces.
Step 6: Add the other half of the cereal mixture to the top of the first layer. Press it down into the pan.
Step 7: Top with the remaining Hershey squares.
Step 8: Allow the bars to set in the refrigerator for about an hour, then cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Tips & Tricks
- To press the mixture into the pan easily, place parchment paper or wax paper on top, or spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray.
- If you have a mini kitchen torch, you can use this on top of the bars to give the marshmallows a toasted golden brown look. I’d recommend doing this before adding the chocolate bars, just so you don’t melt them with the torch.
- Instead of placing the chocolate bar pieces on the top layer of the bars, you can melt them and drizzle the chocolate on top or dip the top of the bars into the melted chocolate.
Store your leftover bars in an airtight container at room temperature. They’ll keep for up to 4 days but will taste best if eaten within 1-2 days.
Sure, if you prefer to have smaller pieces of chocolate evenly distributed throughout the bars, you can stir some chocolate chips into the cereal and marshmallow mixture and sprinkle some more on top. You can even add some white chocolate or peanut butter chips.
More Dessert Bars
- Easy Lemon Bars with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Bars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Easy Buckeye Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with nonstick spray and set aside. In a large pot, heat the butter over medium low heat until melted.4 tbsp. Salted butter
- Add in 5 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows and stir frequently. Continue until marshmallows are completely melted and the butter mixture is smooth.7 cups Mini marshmallows
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the Golden Grahams and the remaining 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows.6.5 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Add half of the cereal marshmallow mixture to the 9×13 inch pan and press it into an even layer.
- Break 1 1/2 of the Hershey bars apart and top the cereal layer with the chocolate pieces.3 Hershey chocolate bars
- Add the other half of the cereal mixture on top of the first layer and press it down into the pan.
- Top with the remaining Hershey squares.
- Allow the bars to set in the refrigerator for about an hour, then cut into squares with a sharp knife.