Strawberry cake mix cookies not only taste amazing but they’re incredibly simple to make too! Whip up this delicious cookie recipe in no time with this easy recipe and just five ingredients!
This post contains affiliate links
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that totally puts me in the mood for pink desserts. This valentine cake is one of my favorites but these chocolate candy hearts are pretty awesome too! I love pretty desserts already but when they’re easy to make too, it’s the perfect combination!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
That’s why I’m loving this recipe for strawberry cake mix cookies. These cookies are super easy to make and you only need 5 ingredients.
Start by combining strawberry cake mix, eggs and oil.
Mix ingredients until well blended.
Drop spoonfuls of cookie mix onto the parchment paper.
Remove cookies from the oven and let cool.
While cookies are cooling, mix milk and confectioners sugar for the glaze.
Use a piping bag or a spoon to drizzle glaze over the cookies.
These cookies turned out so good that they’re almost too pretty to eat…but that didn’t stop us! They taste even better with a cold glass of milk!
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 4-6 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a mixer to combine the strawberry cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop, measure batter and space evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until the edges begin to brown and the top of the cookie starts to crack (10 minutes max unless you used a larger scoop).
- Remove from oven and let cool. You'll want to be sure they're cool before moving them from the parchment paper, since cake mix cookies are more delicate when warm.
- To prepare glaze, whisk together confectioners sugar and milk,
- Once cookies have cooled, use piping bag or spoon to drizzle glaze over the cookies.
- Allow glaze to set and enjoy!
When making the glaze, 4 tablespoons of milk makes thick defined stripes on the cookie while 6 tablespoons thins it out and the glaze blends in a little more. Five tablespoons were used in these photos.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
These cookies make an excellent teacher gift, valentine treat or even cookies for a baby shower (if it’s a girl, of course).
I’m not sure if I love these strawberry cake mix cookies more because they’re so easy to make or because they taste SO good…it’s the perfect combination!
If you liked this easy dessert recipe, you may want to check these out too…
These No Bake Cheesecake Bites are the most popular dessert post on my blog. They’re perfect for parties and super easy to make!
This pretty Valentine’s Day Bark combines the best of both worlds, white and dark chocolate!
If you like cookie dough, you’re going to love these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!