This LEGO valentine box may just be the easiest valentine box idea ever and it’s a fun craft for LEGO fans of all ages!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s your favorite thing about Valentine’s Day? Is it the Valentine’s Day desserts? Getting away for a date night? My favorite part has to be making all the valentine boxes!
Scroll to the end of this post to see my entire list of Valentine’s Day Boxes
LEGO Valentine Box
This Lego Valentine Box may just be the easiest one I’ve ever made.The only trick is that you need to start saving your gallon milk jug lids ahead of time so that you’ll have six when you’re ready to roll. All you need are a few supplies and you’re good to go.
- Wrap box in construction paper. I used a Capri Sun box because I thought the shape was very LEGO-like.
- Use a box cutter or X-acto knife to cut a hole for the valentines.
- Paint milk jug lids with red paint. Let dry, then add a second coat.
- Because I used a flat paint, I painted Mod Podge over the top for a glossy look. You may or may not want to do this if you don't use glossy...totally your choice.
- Once the milk jug lids are dry, use hot glue to glue them to the box. If your child is too young for a glue gun, they can use regular white glue instead.
- So easy right? Now you have a super cute LEGO valentine box for school!
If you want matching valentines, head over to my friend Christina’s page and print her super cute Lego Valentine Cards!
This LEGO valentine box is perfect if you’re in a hurry or just need an easy craft for kids. Plus, it’s just a fun way for little LEGO fans to collect all their valentines from their friends at school!
More Valentine Box Ideas
You might also like these Valentine Box ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box