This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This frozen Bacardi strawberry daiquiri recipe, with white Bacardi rum, simple syrup, and frozen strawberries, makes a frosty, fruity drink that’s oh so refreshing! It’s the most delicious way we know of to cool off on a hot summer day!
Remember those slushies we all loved as kids? Well, this this delicious strawberry daiquiri cocktail is basically an adult slushy, and we’re here for it.
This is one fruity cocktail you’ll definitely want to add to your summer drink roster. It’s easy and delicious with a lovely vibrant red color, and there’s not a can of premade daquiri mix in sight!
Frozen strawberries and simple syrup provide tons of fresh strawberry flavor, while fresh lime juice gives the perfect hint of tart citrus. Blend it all together with ice and the star ingredient, Bacardi Rum (or your favorite light rum), until you have the perfect smooth consistency. Sure, you could buy a frozen daiquiri mix, but why bother when this cocktail recipe is just as easy and tastes a whole lot better.
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s a Classic – When it comes to famous cocktails, strawberry daiquiris are at the top of the list. It’s always a hit and doesn’t require any fancy or unusual ingredients, making it a great choice for parties.
Just a Few Simple Ingredients – With just four ingredients (plus ice), this drink recipe is incredibly easy and made with things that you probably already have in your kitchen or liquor cabinet. It’s super easy to mix up a batch of these daiquiris any time the mood strikes.
Change the Fruit Flavors – A frozen daiquiri can be made in all kinds of flavors, so go ahead and experiment with other fruits – there are many that will work amazingly well in this recipe. While we love the taste of sweet strawberries, you can also make this recipe with frozen bananas, peaches, or mango.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 4 oz. white rum (we used Bacardi rum)
- 1 cup ice
- fresh fruit (strawberries and limes) for garnish
How to Make A Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri
Step 1: Combine the frozen strawberries and lime juice in a blender.
Step 2: Next, add the simple syrup to the blender.
Step 3: Finally, add the white rum.
Step 4: Blend the mixture until the ingredients are well combined. Then, add ice cubes and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth with a slushy consistency. Be sure it’s blended enough that there are no chunks of ice or strawberries remaining.
Step 5: Pour your daiquiris into two cocktail glasses and garnish with a slice of lime, fresh strawberries or a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Try rimming your glasses with sugar. You can buy red cocktail sugar for an extra fancy presentation, but regular granulated sugar works fine too. Pour the sugar onto a shallow plate, then run a lime wedge around the edge of your glasses. Finally, dip rims of the glasses into the sugar, making sure the outside edge is well covered.
- Use a good quality light rum. There are only a few ingredients in this drink, so the flavor of the rum really shines, and you don’t want to go super cheap. Dark rums also don’t work as well, as the flavor isn’t as sweet as subtle as light rum. We like to use Bacardi brand light rum – it tastes good and is reasonably priced.
- Don’t have any rum? This recipe also works with vodka. Technically, it’s not a strawberry daiquiri if you substitute vodka for the rum, but it’s still a delicious and refreshing frozen drink, and that’s what counts!
- Go with fresh lime juice for this recipe rather than the bottled stuff. Fresh juice has a much better flavor and it’s well worth the extra effort of squeezing a few limes.
Your kids might get jealous if the adults get to have all the slushy fun, but don’t worry – you can easily make an alcohol-free version of this traditional daiquiri. Just omit the rum and substitute an equal amount of juice or fruit punch.
What Kind of Glasses Should I Use to Serve These?
You can use a cocktail glass, martini glass, a coupe, or even a margarita glass. Just about any frosty cold glass will work.
More Drink Recipes
- Coconut Mojitos
- Pineapple Margaritas
- White Wine Sangria
- Pina Colada Recipes
- 20 of the Best Summer Cocktails
Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 4 ounces Bacardi Superior or light rum of choice
- 1 cup ice
- Fresh strawberries and lime slices for garnish
- Combine the frozen strawberries and lime juice in a blender.1 cup frozen strawberries, 2 ounces lime juice
- Add the simple syrup and white rum.1 ounce simple syrup, 4 ounces Bacardi Superior
- Blend the mixture until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the ice and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth and there are no chunks of ice or strawberries remaining.
- Pour daiquiris into two cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries or a slice of lime. Enjoy!
- For more delicious daiquiri ideas, try using frozen bananas, peaches, or mango.
- For a non-alcoholic version for the kids, omit the rum and substitute fruit punch or juice instead.
- If fresh berries are out of season, you can make this recipe using Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri mix instead.