This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Non-Alcoholic Halloween Punch has a fun and spooky look that your party guests will love! With its vibrant green color, gummy worm garnish, and even a few creepy plastic spiders, this punch is guaranteed to get everyone into the Halloween spirit.
Want a fun and delicious centerpiece for your Halloween party table? Then this Halloween punch recipe is the perfect drink for you. Creamy lime sherbet is combined with sweet pineapple juice and fizzy lemon-lime soda for a fruity and delicious non-alcoholic drink that both kids and adults will love.
Add a bit of food coloring to give this spooky drink a creepy green color, garnish with gummy worms and plastic spiders, and you’ve got a Pinterest-worthy Halloween drink idea that’s refreshing, delicious, and so much fun!
With just 5 simple ingredients that can be found at any grocery store, this sherbet punch is also super quick to make, so it’s a perfect recipe when you’re short on time. Similar to our Rainbow Sherbet Punch, this one is sure to be a hit!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
Perfect for Spooky Season – This easy non-alcoholic punch recipe couldn’t be more perfect for your next fall party or Halloween movie night. The shades of green, creepy candy worms, and plastic spiders will make it a big hit with your guests.
Easy – All you need are 4 ingredients, plus some fun garnish, and you’ve got a delicious Halloween party punch that the kids will love.
Versatile – Change up the sherbet flavor or use ice cream instead. You could also add orange juice or other fruit juices, or even make a boozy version by adding vodka or replacing the Sprite with prosecco. The possibilities for this festive drink are endless!
- Sprite – Adds carbonation and lemon lime flavor
- Pineapple juice – Adds sweet fruity flavor
- Lime sherbet – Adds creamy lime flavor and keeps the punch chilled
- Green gel food coloring – Makes your punch a brighter shade of green
- Gummy worms – A fun Halloween garnish for the punch bowl and cups
- Plastic spiders – Spooky decoration for your punch
How to Make Non Alcoholic Halloween Punch
Step 1: Scoop the sherbet into a large punch bowl.
Step 2: Add a few drops of green food coloring to the bowl. Pour the pineapple juice over the sherbet.
Step 3: Add the lemon lime soda.
Step 4: Add worms and spiders for decoration.
Tips & Tricks
- For best results, chill the pineapple juice and soda before preparing. This will help to ensure that your sherbet doesn’t melt too quickly.
- This recipe works equally well with orange sherbet and orange soda, and the orange will also look great with your Halloween celebration color scheme.
- For an adult party, you can make a boozy version of this punch by adding some vodka. Whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka would be delicious as well.
- If you’d like to try a different soda in place of the lemon-lime flavor, you can substitute ginger ale or vanilla cream soda.
- Try serving this in a black cauldron punch bowl and make it into your very own witches’ brew. You can even add candy eyeballs or other Halloween candy for an extra spooky touch! To really take it up a notch, add some dry ice cubes (just be sure not to let the kids handle dry ice).
Can I Make Halloween Punch in Advance?
You should wait until right before serving to make this Halloween mocktail. If you make the punch ahead of time, your sherbet will melt too soon. However, you can scoop the sherbet into the punch bowl in advance and place it in the freezer. That way, all you have to do at party time is pour in the liquid ingredients.
How Much Punch Do I Need?
A good rule of thumb is to plan 4-8 ounces per person for each hour of the party.
More Fun And Spooky Halloween Recipes
Want more delicious recipes for the perfect Halloween party? Check out these fun ideas!
- Poison Apples
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- Halloween Dirt Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars
- Witches Brew Pudding Cups
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Halloween Bark
Easy Halloween Punch Recipe (Non-alcoholic)
- Scoop lime sherbet into a large punch bowl.2 quarts lime sherbet
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to the bowl. Pour the pineapple juice over the sherbet, then add Sprite.1 bottle Sprite, 2 cups pineapple juice, green gel food coloring
- Add gummy worms and spiders for decoration.1 bag gummy worms
- For best results, chill the pineapple juice and Sprite before preparing. This will help to ensure that your sherbet doesn’t melt too quickly.
- For an adult party, you can make a boozy version of this punch by adding some vodka (whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka taste delicious in this recipe too).