This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Harry Potter printable coloring pages are perfect for parties, movie nights or just a fun way to keep your little Harry Potter fan entertained on a rainy day!
We are big Harry Potter fans and it all started when my oldest read the Harry Potter series in second grade. She loved it so much that she got us all hooked. Since then, we’ve watched all the movies, had themed parties and have made everything from butterbeer to Harry Potter pumpkins.
Harry Potter Printable Coloring Pages
That’s why we love these coloring sheets too. I mean, who doesn’t love coloring right? It’s a great way to keep the kids entertained if it’s cold or rainy outside. It’s also perfect for movie nights or if you’re looking for Harry Potter party ideas. Coloring is fun for kids of all ages and this gives the early arrivals something to do while waiting for the party to start.
These free Harry Potter coloring pages include everyone’s favorite characters, from Hermione Granger to Luna Lovegood. There are lots of different pages to choose from. Print your favorite coloring sheets one at a time or skip to the end and print them all at once.
Print all the Harry Potter characters and images together in this Harry Potter Coloring Book.
Harry Potter Trivia & Fun Facts:
- If you sat and watched all the Harry Potter films in a row, it would take 1,169 minutes. That’s not accounting for snack and bathroom breaks!
- If all the Harry Potter books ever sold were lined up, they’d go around the equator 16 times.
- The book series has been translated into 80 different languages.
- Though Harry is considered a fictional character, he was actually based on a childhood friend and neighbor of JK Rowling named Ian Potter.
- Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy, audition for the roles of Draco AND Ron Weasley. So hard to imagine seeing him play someone other than Draco!
- When Ralph Fiennes played Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter movies, his nose was digitally removed after shooting instead of covering it with makeup.
- Comedian Robin Williams tried his best to get cast in the role of Hagrid but J.K. Rowling would only allow British and Irish actors from the U.K. Robbie Coltrane was her choice from the beginning.
- Dumbledore is officially known as Headmaster Of The Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft but his actual name is a mouthful too. Try saying Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore three times really fast.
- It may not be coincidence that the members of the Weasley family all have orange hair. Orange hair was a sign of witchcraft in medieval times.
- Expecto Petronum is one of the most powerful spells that can be cast. It conjures up a positive energy force known as Patronus to help defend against Dementors and Lethifolds.
- The mandrake is a magical creature that ages just like humans. It even goes through an adolescent period where it’s moody, secretive and gets acne…just like real teens.
- If you travel to London, you can take the Harry Potter Studio Tour to see the actual sets and props from some of the movies most iconic scenes. It even includes a full scale Hogwarts Express and a giant model of the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry! Trust me, it is REALLY cool!
You may not be able to take that trip to London any time soon but you can still enjoy these free printable coloring pages! Print them out and keep them handy for when you need a little indoor fun!
More Fun Harry Potter Ideas
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to check these out too…
Harry Potter Bingo
These free printable Harry Potter coloring pages are for personal use only