This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This double-sided Taylor Swift Pumpkin craft is perfect for all the Swifties in the family! All you need is a dollar store craft pumpkin and a few easy to find supplies and you can celebrate Taylor’s new romance and make a fun Halloween craft at the same time!
I’ll admit it…I’m a full-fledged Swiftie. I haven’t always been. I’ve always liked her music but it wasn’t until my 15 year old really turned me onto her that I realized what I’ve been missing all these years.
That’s why, when I was asked to do pumpkin crafts on Suncoast View again this year, I decided that I HAD to make a Taylor Swift themed one. And since she and Travis are all anyone is talking about these days, I needed to include him too.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Craft
- Perfect For Swifties – Taylor Swift is the hottest thing on the planet right now and there’s no better way to celebrate our favorite pop star than with a fun Halloween tribute!
- Budget friendly – Made with a pumpkin from Dollar Tree and a few other easy to find supplies, you can make the pumpkin for about $5.
- Easy – You don’t have to be crafty to make it. This painted pumpkin is super easy and Taylor fans of all ages can make their own.
How To Make A Taylor Swift Pumpkin
The great thing about this is that it’s so easy! Even the littlest Taylor Swift fans can make one with just a little help from mom or dad.
- Craft pumpkin
- Pink paint
- Red Paint
- Gold paint
- Purple glitter (you can use pink or silver too)
- Pink chunky glitter
Other Fun Taylor Swift Pumpkin Ideas
- Make a different pumpkin for each Taylor Swift era. This one represents her Lover era but there are so many other great ideas. For example, you could paint a pumpkin black and add a snake on the front to represent her Reputation era. Even better, buy a plastic snake, paint it black and glue it around the outside of the pumpkin.
- You could also just take one large pumpkin and paint it in a patchwork quilt style, with each section representing an era.
Taylor Swift Pumpkin
- Use a pencil to draw a vertical line around the pumpkin. Paint one side pink and one side red, then let dry for about 45 minutes. .
- Draw the numbers 89 on the pink side and 87 on the red side with pencil. If you'd like, you can print the template from the equipment list above, cut out the numbers and trace them onto the pumpkin.
- Paint the number 87 with gold paint.
- On the other side, paint in the number 89 with more pink paint, then sprinkle purple glitter over the top. Paint a second layer of pink over the surrounding area, then sprinkle lightly with purple glitter and the chunky pink glitter. Let dry completely (about 45 minutes to an hour).
- Trace the line separating the pink and red sides with a black marker.
- You can also use a black marker to outline the gold 87 once it's dry.
- Once that's done, you're finished…you've got Taylor and Travis together forever!