This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Orange Creamsicle Milkshake tastes just like those Creamsicles you always loved as a kid! Made with just three ingredients, it’s an easy dessert that everyone will love!
I’ve always loved orange creamsicles! When I was a kid, it was my go to ice cream treat whenever the ice cream man came around.
Now that I have kids of my own, I’m always introducing them to my favorite things…my favorite music, movies and of course, my favorite foods. I did creamsicles one better though and the first time my girls tasted this Orange Creamsicle Milkshake, they were totally hooked!
My kids already loved milkshakes, especially my Classic Vanilla Milkshake and this awesome OREO Milkshake Recipe. We’ve even gotten fancy with an over the top with both a Birthday Cake Milkshake and Mermaid Milkshake. This may just be their new favorite though!
The best part is how easy it is (my favorite recipes are always the easy ones). You just need four ingredients: orange soda, orange sherbet, vanilla ice cream and a little whipped cream to top it off. You can always add a cherry on top too, for a special touch!
Table of Contents
Orange Creamsicle Milkshake
Start by pouring your orange soda into a blender.
Add two scoops of orange sherbet.
Next, add two scoops of vanilla ice cream
Blend, pour into a glass and garnish with orange slices and a cherry.
This orange milkshake will your kid’s new favorite summer treat (and probably yours too!).
This recipe makes enough to share and you can probably split it into four serving instead of two if you’re serving it to the little ones. Me? I’ll take a full glass please!
I’ve made this orange creamsicle milkshake several times now so if you’ve seen different pictures on Pinterest, it’s still the same recipe…just better pix!
Orange Creamsicle Milkshake
- 3/4 cup orange soda
- 2/3 cup vanilla ice cream approximately 2 scoops
- 2/3 cup orange sherbet approximately 2 scoops
- 3 tbsp whipped cream for topping
- orange slice and cherry for garnish optional
- Pour 3/4 cup of orange soda into blender3/4 cup orange soda
- Add 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream2/3 cup vanilla ice cream
- Add 2 large scoops of orange sherbet2/3 cup orange sherbet
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Pour into glass
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream (there’s no such thing as too much)3 tbsp whipped cream for topping
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherryorange slice and cherry for garnish
- *add even more ice cream if you like your milkshakes extra thick
What favorite childhood treats have you introduced to your kids? Did they like them as much as you do?
Want more easy dessert recipes? You should check these out…