This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Grinch kabobs are a simple and healthy holiday snack that you can make in minutes. Perfect for both kids and adults, these fun Christmas bites are sure to become one of your go-to holiday treats!
Table of Contents
Adorable Grinch Fruit Kabobs
If you’re looking for a fun and festive Christmas party treat that’s a little on the lighter side, you’ll love these cute Grinch fruit skewers. Made with strawberries and marshmallows to look like the Grinch’s hat and a green grape to make the face, these Christmas appetizers are a healthy snack everyone will love.
But the best part about these Christmas fruit kabobs is how fun and easy they are. Have the kids help you make these for a Christmas movie night, a party, or just a fun afternoon snack. It’s also a great way to sneak some fresh fruit into their diet amidst all the holiday candy and cookies.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Easy – These 3-ingredient fruit kabobs are a fun snack that can be assembled in minutes. They couldn’t be any easier!
- Festive – Fans of the How The Grinch Stole Christmas movie will love these adorable treats. They’re a perfect appetizer or dessert for your holiday party, or an ideal snack for a movie night!
- Kid-Friendly – This recipe is a great one for getting the kids involved. Even the youngest ones will be able to assist with making their own fruit kabob.
- Mini marshmallows
- Full size marshmallows
How to Make Grinch Kabobs
Step 1: Slice the tops off the strawberries. Next, cut the pointed piece off the bottom of each berry and slice it in half.
Step 2: Cut each of the large marshmallows in half.
Step 3: Make the Grinch hat by placing a mini marshmallow on the top of the toothpick, followed by a strawberry (with the narrow end touching the marshmallow). Add the full-sized marshmallow half and then place a grape at the bottom.
Tips & Tricks
- If regular toothpicks aren’t quite long enough, you can use a wooden skewer cut to size.
- Try using kitchen scissors to cut the marshmallows – it’s the easiest way to prevent everything from getting sticky.
- Be careful not to select strawberries that are too large, or they could break your toothpicks. Your Grinch faces will also look better if you keep the size of all ingredients uniform.
- To really take these up a notch, use an edible marker to draw a Grinch face on your grapes.
These are best served within 2 hours of assembling them. Keep them in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
You can make these even healthier by using banana slices in place of the marshmallows. I’d recommend squeezing some lemon juice on them to keep them from turning brown.
More Fun And Festive Holiday Treats
If you liked these cute Christmas kabobs, you’ll want to try these fun recipes too!
- Grinch Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Snowman Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Christmas Truffles
- Christmas Dessert Dip
- White Chocolate Christmas Chex Mix
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
- 18 Extra large wooden toothpicks
- 18 large green grapes
- 9 strawberries tops removed
- 6 large marshmallows
- 18 miniature marshmallows
- Slice the tops off the strawberries. Then cut the pointed piece off the bottom of each berry and slice it in half.
- Cut each of the large marshmallows in half.
- Place a mini marshmallow on the top of the toothpick, followed by a strawberry (with the narrow end touching the marshmallow). Add the full-sized marshmallow half and then place a grape at the bottom.