This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These creative Super Bowl Charcuterie Board Ideas make an easy and fun way to serve all your favorite finger foods and game day appetizers!
Everyone knows that Super Bowl Sunday is just as much about all the tasty appetizers (and awesome commercials) as it is about the actual game. Usually the festivities begin hours before kickoff, so it’s important to make sure you have plenty of food to feed the hungry fans.
Charcuterie boards are by far one of our favorite appetizers during football season. Loaded with savory foods like meats, cheeses and veggies, or sweet treats like fruits, cookies and candy, they’re always a huge hit. The best part is that most of them require very little prep work, meaning you aren’t stuck in the kitchen and away from the game for hours.
💖 Why We Love These Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Easy: Most charcuterie boards consist of store-bought items that are cleverly arranged to look fun and festive.
- Feeds a crowd: Super fun way to feed a crowd. You can replenish the ingredients as certain items run out.
- Versatile: You can swap out any of the items on these grazing boards with foods you prefer.
What is Charcuterie Board?
A charcuterie board (pronounced shahr-koo-tuh-ree) is basically a board of sliced, cured meats, cheese, and other snacks. Though they were originally served as savory appetizers, now these grazing boards come in all sorts of fun and creative themes, from sweet to savory.
🏈 Best Football Game Charcuterie Board Ideas
With these delicious football charcuterie boards, your guests will have plenty of delicious finger foods to graze on all afternoon.
What are the Best Items for a Charcuterie Board?
Now that you have seen these awesome charcuterie boards, it’s time to have fun and use them as inspiration to make your own Super Bowl grazing board.
The key to the perfect charcuterie board is to make it with a variety of snacks you love the most. Add homemade treats, like your favorite dip, to simple items you pick up at the grocery store. Serve them with a couple different types of potato chips, tortilla chips, a combination of hard and soft pretzels, and crackers and you’re all set!
Need more inspiration? Check out this awesome grazing table for more snack ideas!
Here are some other simple items to consider adding:
- Veggies: Crunchy veggies not only add texture but they’re a great way to add beautiful color. Celery sticks, slices of cucumbers, baby carrots and grape tomatoes make an awesome addition.
- Cheese Choose an assortment of soft cheese and hard cheese with different textures and taste. I love cheddar cheese, mini mozzarella balls, gouda, colby jack, mozzarella sticks and brie.
- Meats: Select a few dried meats that taste well with your cheese selection. Salami, prosciutto and even summer sausage all work well on grazing boards.
- Fresh Fruit: Go with whatever fruit is in season! Berries work well because the juice doesn’t run onto the other items. If using sliced fruit, consider placing them in small bowls in areas on your board.
- Nuts: Add a little crunch to your meat and cheese patter like candied pecans and spicy almonds, or salty nut mix.
- Pickled food: Artichoke hearts, olives, sweet & sour Cornichons, petite gherkins, pickled peppers all add a zesty touch.
- Sweet treats: If you’re going with a dessert board, choose sweet snacks with different taste and textures. Soft chocolates, crispy cookies and a sweet and creamy dessert dip like this Dunkaroo Dip.
Want More Super Bowl Party Foods?
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- 7 Layer Dip Cups
- Fried Goat Cheese
- Sausage Puff Pastry With Peppers & Onions
- Sausage Dip
- Hot Corn Dip
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Avocado Deviled Eggs With Bacon & Blue Cheese
- Easy Brie & Proscuitto Appetizer
- Phyllo Wrapped Shrimp Appetizer
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Creamy Pickle Dip
10 of the Best Super Bowl Charcuterie Board Idea
- Epic Reusable Wooden Snack Stadium
- CharDUDErie (Ultimate Super Bowl Charcuterie)
- Super Bowl Buttercream Board
- Football Goal Post Charcuterie Board
- Football Charcuterie Board
- The Ultimate Game Day Snack Board
- Tailgating & Football Charcuterie Board
- Football Tailgate Charcuterie Board
- Football Charcuterie Board
- Football Veggie Tray
- Football Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- Choose your favorite charcuterie board idea.
- Gather the ingredients needed to make it.
- Put together the ultimate charcuterie board and enjoy!