This Among Us Valentine Box makes the perfect valentine craft for your little gamer. They’ll be the envy of all their friends when they show up with this cool box!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have way more fun than I should coming up with new valentine box ideas every year! I can’t even say that it’s because of my girls. Only my youngest still makes them and even then, we only make one.
But I have so much fun making them for the blog that I get really excited when this time of year rolls around. I just remade an old unicorn valentine box and was looking for new ideas when my friend Kristy from On My Kids Plate suggested an Among Us valentine box.
Among Us Valentine Box
My girls have been talking about this video game forever so it seemed like a great idea! Plus, once I saw the little space guy, I knew it wouldn’t be that difficult…I’m all about the easy projects! (Scroll to the end of this post to se a list of all the valentine box tutorials I’ve made over the last several years)
So if your kids love Among Us too, grab some supplies and let the kids get a little crafty! (You should also check out Kristy’s matching valentine cards).
- Print the Among Us tracers.
- Cut out the tracers and tape the two "black" pieces and the two "dark red" pieces together. (Taping them is optional but I've found it's easier for kids to trace this way)
- Take the largest tracer, marked "black", and trace it onto a 12x18 sheet of black craft foam.
- Trace the pattern that says "dark red" onto your dark red craft foam. Be sure to leave extra room on the side to trace the red oxygen tank too.
- Trace the remaining patterns onto the matching colors.
- Use hot glue to attach the body and oxygen tank to the black base.
- Glue the smaller red shape over the top.
- Add the smaller black shape...
- followed by the gray shape...
- the light blue shape...
- and finally, the small white shape.
- Cover a large cereal box in white construction paper. Use the X-Acto knife to cut a hole for the valentines (this is where parents can help)
- Glue your character to the front of the cereal box and your valentine box is ready to go!
I easily found 12x18 dark red and bright red craft foam at Michaels. However, when I tried to find it on Amazon, I didn't have such great luck. You may have to order from two different places (or shop in person) but you can always just make your Among Us character one shade of red instead of two.
There are other colors in the game too so your little guy can be a color other than red...just choose your favorite!
If you like to include something special with your valentines, these are some fun ideas:
I love using craft foam because it’s so sturdy but you can easily substitute construction paper instead.
You’re also not limited to red. That’s what I chose just because I like red for Valentine’s Day but these characters can be blue, green or any other color you choose. What color will yours be?
Want more fun ideas? You can see all my other valentine boxes here…
You might also like these Valentine Box ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box