This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Among Us Valentine Box makes the perfect valentine craft for your little gamer. They’ll be the envy of all their friends when they show up with this cool box!
I have way more fun than I should coming up with new valentine box ideas every year! I can’t even say that it’s because of my girls. Only my youngest still makes them and even then, we only make one.
But I have so much fun making them for the blog that I get really excited when this time of year rolls around. I just remade an old unicorn valentine box and was looking for new ideas when my friend Kristy from On My Kids Plate suggested an Among Us valentine box.
Among Us Valentine Box
My girls have been talking about this video game forever so it seemed like a great idea! Plus, once I saw the little space guy, I knew it wouldn’t be that difficult…I’m all about the easy projects! (Scroll to the end of this post to se a list of all the valentine box tutorials I’ve made over the last several years)
So if your kids love Among Us too, grab some supplies and let the kids get a little crafty! (You should also check out Kristy’s matching valentine cards).
Among Us Valentine Box
- Mini glue sticks
- X-Acto knife
- Tape (optional)
- 2 12×18 white construction paper
- 2 pieces12x18 black craft foam
- 12 x18 dark red craft foam see notes below
- 12 x18 OR 9×12 bright red craft foam
- 9 x12 craft foam gray, light blue, white
- Large cereal box
- Print the Among Us tracers.
- Cut out the tracers and tape the two "black" pieces and the two "dark red" pieces together. (Taping them is optional but I’ve found it’s easier for kids to trace this way)
- Take the largest tracer, marked "black", and trace it onto a 12×18 sheet of black craft foam.
- Trace the pattern that says "dark red" onto your dark red craft foam. Be sure to leave extra room on the side to trace the red oxygen tank too.
- Trace the remaining patterns onto the matching colors.
- Use hot glue to attach the body and oxygen tank to the black base.
- Glue the smaller red shape over the top.
- Add the smaller black shape…
- followed by the gray shape…
- the light blue shape…
- and finally, the small white shape.
- Cover a large cereal box in white construction paper. Use the X-Acto knife to cut a hole for the valentines (this is where parents can help)
- Glue your character to the front of the cereal box and your valentine box is ready to go!
If you like to include something special with your valentines, these are some fun ideas:
I love using craft foam because it’s so sturdy but you can easily substitute construction paper instead.
You’re also not limited to red. That’s what I chose just because I like red for Valentine’s Day but these characters can be blue, green or any other color you choose. What color will yours be?
Want more fun ideas? You can see all my other valentine boxes here…
More Fun Valentine Box Ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Gnome Valentine Box
- Robot Valentine Box
- Spiderman Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box
Adorable! You make the cutest valentines boxes, I LOVE how this turned out! 😍
Thank you so much! It was a fun one 🙂