This Baby Yoda Valentine Box will be the envy of all your child’s classmates! It’s super cute and easy to make using the free printable template.
As seen in Goodhousekeeping.com
It’s no surprise that Baby Yoda is the most popular character around these days. I mean seriously, how cute is this little guy!
We’ve been totally hooked on The Mandalorian and love all things Baby Yoda. That’s why it seemed like the perfect time to make a Star Wars valentine box, or to be more specific, an adorable Baby Yoda valentine box.
Don’t forget to print these matching Baby Yoda valentines too! If you really want to make it fun, make your own chocolate frogs or include toy frogs with the valentines. If you don’t already know, frogs are Baby Yoda’s favorite food!
You might also like these Valentine Box ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box
Baby Yoda Valentine Box
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, kids everywhere are starting to come up with their favorite Valentine’s Day box ideas. In the past, we’ve made everything from a Harry Potter valentine box to a unicorn valentine box. It’s always a family project, mostly because I have just as much fun making these boxes as they do.
This year my youngest has already decided that she wants a Baby Yoda valentine box to go along with the Baby Yoda valentines that we made. Since I’m pretty sure she won’t be the only one, I figured I’d share. The printable template makes it simple. Just cut, trace and glue…it doesn’t get much easier than that. Ready to get started?
- Glue cereal box shut at the top and wrap it in white craft foam or construction paper. I used foam because I had a lot of it but construction paper is cheaper and easier
- Use an Exacto knife or box cutter to make the hole in the top for Valentine's Cards (this would be a job for mom or dad!)
- Print tracers for Baby Yoda
- Trace each shape onto craft foam following the color suggestions on the tracers. Because the head is so wide, you'll have to put both pieces side by side.
- Cut out all pieces and begin gluing them to the box. Don't worry about the top of the coat matching up exactly with the head. Once you add the piece around the next, it's not visible.
- Add "fur" to the top of Baby Yoda's coat.
- Glue the rest of the pieces to Baby Yoda's head. There are no tracers for the nose, mouth or small reflection on the eyes because those are so small that it's easier just to cut them out freehand.
- Now all this Baby Yoda valentine box needs are some matching Baby Yoda valentines!
It doesn’t even matter if you watch The Mandalorian or not…you can’t help but fall in love with this little guy. This Baby Yoda valentine box will be the envy of all the kids in school!
Don’t forget to print the matching Baby Yoda Valentines!
Does your family love Star Wars too? What other characters would you love to see on a Star Wars valentine box?
If you liked this post, you may want to check these out too…