Kids will love collecting their valentines in this cute Panda valentine box! The printable templates make it super easy and it’s a fun DIY valentine craft that kids can do on their own.
Be sure to check out Sarasota’s Suncoast View on February 4th where I’ll be sharing this and other fun valentine box ideas!
Okay, January is almost behind us and valentines day is just around the corner! I’m excited because that means it’s time to start coming up with new valentine box ideas! It’s one of our favorite holiday crafts and we love coming up with new ideas every year. We’ve made everything from an owl valentine box to a Baby Yoda valentine box and now we’ve got some new ideas up our sleeves!
Scroll to the end of this post to see my entire list of Valentine’s Day Boxes
Panda Valentine Box
This time we wanted to put together a cute panda valentine box. Everybody loves pandas and this box is the perfect way to collect all those valentines at school! The great thing about this one is that it’s super easy and I’ve even created templates. All you and the kids need to do is trace, cut out and glue…easy, peasy right?
- Cover cereal box in white construction paper and cut a hole for the valentine cards.
- Print out the template for the panda face and the bow (for a girl panda)
- Cut out each piece and use it to trace the shapes on construction paper.
- Use a glue stick to glue your pieces to the box to make a cute panda face.
- I also used a hole punch to make two white circle "reflections" on the eyes. If you don't have a hole punch, you can just cut a small circle with scissors.
- Trace the bow on the back of your glitter cardstock or on construction paper.
- Cut out bow and add accents with permanent marker. Glue just under the panda's ear.
- That's it! Now you have an adorable panda valentine box for collecting all those valentines!
While I linked to all the products on Amazon to make things easy, you will get them for a lot less shopping at places like Walmart or Michaels.
Now the big question is…what shall we make next???
More Valentine Box Ideas
You might also like these Valentine Box ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box