This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These cute Panda Valentine Box is so much fun to make and the perfect way for kids to collect their valentine cards at school. With an easy to follow tutorial and printable template, kids of all ages will love this cute box!
It’s that time of the year! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to come up with some new valentine box ideas! It’s one of our favorite holiday crafts and we’ve made everything from an owl valentine box to a Baby Yoda valentine box. Now we’ve got some new ideas up our sleeves!
Panda Valentine Box
This time we wanted to put together a cute panda Valentine’s Day box because who doesn’t love these cute little guys? The great thing about this one is that it’s super easy and even comes with printable templates. All the kids need to do is trace, cut out and glue…easy, peasy right?
Scroll to the end of this post to see my entire list of Valentine’s Day Box Ideas
Panda Valentine Box
- Cover cardboard box (we used a cereal box) in white construction paper. Be sure to cover the sides and the back of the box too. Cut a hole for the valentine cards.
- Cut out each piece and use it to trace the shapes on construction paper.
- Use a glue stick to glue the black ears to the top of the box. Then glue the eyes and nose to the front of the box. Older kids may want to use a hot glue gun.
- I also used a hole punch to make two white circle "reflections" on the eyes. If you don’t have a hole punch, you can just cut a small circle with scissors.
- Trace the bow on the back of your glitter cardstock or on construction paper.
- Cut out bow and add accents with a black marker. Glue the bow just under the panda's ear.
- That’s it! Now you have an adorable panda valentine box for collecting all those valentines!
- If you don’t have white construction paper, you can use regular white paper. You may just need two layers so the colors on the cereal box don’t show through.
- Want to make your panda even fancier? Use black glitter cardstock for the ears and face.
- Change up the bow and let the kids pick their favorite colors.
- While I linked to all the products on Amazon to make things easy, you will get them for a lot less shopping at places like Walmart or Michaels.
I love how this adorable panda bear turned out and the best part is that the kids can have fun making their own box with minimal help!
Now the big question is…what kind of Valentine boxes should we make next???
More Valentine Box Ideas
More Fun Valentine Box Ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Gnome Valentine Box
- Robot Valentine Box
- Spiderman Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box
Want more fun ideas for Valentines Day? Check these out: