This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Pikachu Valentine Box is easy and fun for kids of all ages! With just a few simple supplies, your child will have the perfect box for collecting all those classroom valentines!
This post contains affiliate links
Remember how much fun it was to make valentine boxes as a kid? That’s the great part about being a mom…you get to do it all over again when you have kids. Since my girls love Pokemon so much, they’re the ones that came up with the inspiration for this Pikachu Valentine Box.
You might also like these Valentine Box ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box
Pikachu Valentine Box
I mean, this little guy couldn’t get much cuter, right? He’s definitely giving our Baby Yoda valentine box a run for the money! The best part is that he’s so easy to make! Just print the free template, trace and you’re good to go.
- Wrap a cereal box in white construction paper and use an X-acto knife or box cutter to cut a hole in the top.
- Print three templates, the head, body and tail. Cut out each one and trace on yellow craft foam.
- Use craft hole punchers to make the circles for the eyes. If you don't have them, I've sometimes used coins instead (or you can just draw your own circles)
- Hot glue the pieces together to make the face, then use a black permanent marker to color the tops of the ears.
- Trace and cut out the body. Use the marker to draw the toes.
- The tail was a little tricky. At first I was just going to use a single piece of craft foam but it was too "floppy". I cut a second piece of yellow foam, then a slightly smaller piece of cardboard. I hot glued the yellow foam together with the cardboard in the middle. That did the trick!
- Glue the body to the cardboard box, then the head. The head should lightly overlap the body. Finally, add the hands. That's all there is to it. Your Pikachu valentine box is ready!
If you don't have craft foam, you can use construction paper instead. You may just need to glue a popsicle stick or wooden skewer to the back of the ears if they're too floppy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The kids will love collecting their valentine cards in this cute Pikachu valentine box! If you really want to make it a Pokemon themed Valentine’s Day, you can order these cute Pokemon Valentines or give everyone a Pokemon tattoo!
If you liked this post, you may want to check these out too…