This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Pikachu Valentine Box is easy and fun for kids of all ages! With just a few simple supplies, your child will have the perfect box for collecting all those classroom valentines!
This post contains affiliate links
Remember how much fun it was to make valentine boxes as a kid? That’s the great part about being a mom…you get to do it all over again when you have kids. Since my girls love Pokemon so much, they’re the ones that came up with the inspiration for this Pikachu Valentine Box.
Read to the end to see my full list of Valentine’s Day boxes
Pikachu Valentine Box
I mean, this little guy couldn’t get much cuter, right? He’s definitely giving our Baby Yoda valentine box a run for the money! The best part is that he’s so easy to make! Just print the free template, trace and you’re good to go.
Pikachu Valentine Box
- X-Acto knife
- Mini glue sticks
- Wrap a cereal box in white construction paper and use an X-acto knife or box cutter to cut a hole in the top.
- Print three templates, the head, body and tail. Cut out each one and trace on yellow craft foam.
- Use craft hole punchers to make the circles for the eyes. If you don’t have them, I’ve sometimes used coins instead (or you can just draw your own circles)
- Hot glue the pieces together to make the face, then use a black permanent marker to color the tops of the ears.
- Trace and cut out the body. Use the marker to draw the toes.
- The tail was a little tricky. At first I was just going to use a single piece of craft foam but it was too "floppy". I cut a second piece of yellow foam, then a slightly smaller piece of cardboard. I hot glued the yellow foam together with the cardboard in the middle. That did the trick!
- Glue the body to the cardboard box, then the head. The head should lightly overlap the body. Finally, add the hands. That’s all there is to it. Your Pikachu valentine box is ready!
The kids will love collecting their valentine cards in this cute Pikachu valentine box! If you really want to make it a Pokemon themed Valentine’s Day, you can order these cute Pokemon Valentines or give everyone a Pokemon tattoo!
More Fun Valentine Box Ideas:
- Baby Yoda Valentine Box (with matching Valentine cards)
- Among Us Valentine Box
- Gnome Valentine Box
- Robot Valentine Box
- Spiderman Valentine Box
- Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
- Harry Potter Valentine Box
- Owl Valentine Box
- Panda Valentine Box
- LEGO Valentine Box
- Chewbacca Valentine Box
- Unicorn Valentine Box
- Dog Valentine Box
- Heart Shaped Valentine Box
- SpongeBob Valentine Box
- Shopkins TV Valentine Box
- Donut Valentine Box
- Minion Valentine Box
- Cat Valentine Box
- Shopkins Calculator Valentine Box
If you liked this post, you may want to check these out too…
Monster Book Of Monsters Valentine Box
This is super cute. It seems that the links for head and body templates both go to the body. I can’t get the head to open up.
I’m so sorry about that! I’ve fixed the link and I hope you have fun making your valentine box 🙂
where do I find the templet for the pokemon valentine Pikachu box?
If you look at the materials list, you’ll see where it says Pikachu template. Click on that and you’ll be able to print. Have fun!